The Springfusor® is a new syringe infusion pump designed for simplicity in use for continuous infusions and is made in Australia.
It consists of a spring-driven cartridge that drives a syringe.
There is no risk of drugs being accidentally downloaded as with electronic pumps.
They require no electricity or batteries. The output from the syringe is controlled by a short length of narrow bore Flow Control Tubing (FCT).
There is a large range of flow rates available as well as a choice in volume of the Springfusor®.
- 10mL and 30mL Springfusor versions available.
- Spring driven.
- Low cost.
- No programming necessary.
- Requires no batteries.
- Easy to use and setup.
- Large variety of flow rates available. Flow rate determined by choice of tubing (FCT only).
- SF 1028: Springfusor® 10mL
- SF 30AB: Springfusor® 30mL