There is a Lifetime Guarantee on the heating element. This autoclave is FDA listed. This autoclave comes with a 2-Year parts and labor warranty.
This autoclave, with its reputation for reliability, durability and quality, remains the most cost effective solution for the world's preferred method of sterilisation.
This Classic model has a 9 litre capacity and includes instrument basket and tray. Maximum instrument length is 9".
The light, compact and portable unit features one step operation to start the automatic cycle. Indicators show status of operation, and electronic detectors turn off power if there is insufficient water. 'TST' indicator strips (sold separately) provide independent verification that the correct combination of temperature, steam and time have been met. Mechanical interlock system prevents the lid from being removed while pressure remains in the chamber.
Steam sterilisation, or autoclaving, is the preferred method for eliminating the risk of cross infection through contaminated instruments and the only one recommended throughout the world by healthcare professionals including the World Health Organisation and Centre for Disease Control.
These autoclaves are listed with the TGA and are intended to sterilise unwrapped solid instruments (i.e. excluding lumened instruments and dental handpieces) and non-porous loads at cycle parameters of 121 degrees C saturated steam process for 18 minutes".
Comes with all standard accessories and literature which includes internal basket with lid. This is a professional grade autoclave and is perfect for all General Medical, Dental, Chiropody, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Nail Salon and Veterinary applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compact and Portable
- Easy to Operate
- 18 minute sterilisation cycle (23 min total cycle time). Takes only 6 minutes to reach sterilisation temperature.
- Temperature: 121 degrees C
- Light Weight: Only 11.5 lbs.
- Cost Effective
- 9 Litre Capacity
- Includes Instrument Basket
- Depressurisation valve to reduce cooling time.
- Light, compact, portable and robust, top loading autoclave.
- Fast, 11 minute, 126∞C sterilising cycle
- Simple one step operation starts the automatic cycle.
- Light sequence indicators show 'Power to Unit' - 'Cycle in Progress' - 'Sterilisation in Progress' - 'Cycle is Successful' or 'Cycle has Failed'
- Interlock system prevents the lid from being removed whilst pressure remains in the vessel.
- Two stage 'over pressure' protection system incorporating a calibrated Pressure Release Valve and a Gasket Offset Device.
- Extended life 'green' gasket lasts in excess of 750 cycles.
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is insufficient water.
- Optional temperature and pressure gauges show internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Thermal fuse (all models) and double pole fuses (not 120v models) protect against overheating and electrical faults.
- 'TST' indicator strips provide independent verification that the correct combination of temperature, steam and time has been achieved for successful sterilisation.
- For assurance of quality, each autoclave is computer tested and issued with a unique Performance Test Certificate showing that the parameters for successful sterilisation are met.
- BS3970 Pt.4, as certified independently by Eagle Star.
For more information please call Medtel or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.