Battery operated portable suction unit (aspirator) is designed for use in multiple clinical and surgical settings such as hospitals, aged care facilities, day surgeries and homecare. Made in Italy.
Compact and light weight design at only 2.5kg
Easily replaceable battery pack with 45 minutes of run time.
Portable and durable plastic case.
Adjustable suction regulation.
Single patient use antibacterial filter. Filter can be used for up to two months per single patient.
High flow rate 30 L/min.
Made in Italy
Aspira go 30 suction unit comes with:
1L reusable canister
Pack of connection tubes
Disposable manual flow control
BOC Ltd | Medical Gases and Equipment
BOC Ltd is a member of the Linde Group and Australia’s largest provider of Medical Gases.
With two distinct customer groups, Institutions and Private Patients, BOC Ltd has a service tailored to each groups' needs.
For the Institutions, ranging from large hospitals through to the local Doctors Surgery, BOC Ltd ensures that these customers have a sufficient and reliable supply of high grade quality Medical Gases and related equipment. For home patients we ensure that our patients have the equipment and gases they need and are adequately trained and comfortable with their use.
Why use BOC Ltd?
Our experience enables us to efficiently transfer global knowledge and worldwide applications technology to suit your requirements.
The benefits include:
1. High quality Safe Products providing peace of mind to all
2. Provision of Patient Education ensuring maximum benefit from the Therapies provided
3. Access to a complete range of gases, equipment and safety products
4. Access to new technologies in medical equipment
5. Cost-effective, national geographical delivery and supply options
6. Skilled team
7. Dedicated national customer service centre.