Some people with severe disabilities can spend significant hours a day in bed. It is important that they are positioned in a way that is both supporting and comfortable.
Using pillows or rolled up blankets will usually not give the correct support and the person may end up in a twisted and unsupported position. Their legs can end up in a windswept position which can be detrimental for hip, knee and ankle joints and will place the spine is a bad position.
Features of Megalong Positioning Services' Positioning Systems:
- MPS produces customised positioning systems for supine, side and prone lying
- They are manufactured to support a person in the correct and comfortable supported position
- MPS positioning systems can support the whole body or just a part of a body.
- MPS positioning systems are made of foam and finished off with a flexible and completely liquid proof coating, which guarantees preservation of the functionality and comfort of the positioning system
- All positioning systems come with customised fabric covers for extra comfort