Australian manufactured the Centro is designed to give remarkable stability and drive capabilities with trouble free service for many years.
Features of the Centro Powered Wheelchair:
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 50 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors - High quality German motors for Centro - Choice of 2 pole or 4 Pole High torque.
- Low seat height (46cm at 0 degrees).
- 65 - 70 amp/hr Batteries capabilities.
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 15 deg or 1 in 4 (as per AS3695 testing)
- Optional 300mm Vertical lift seat with 49cm seat rail height.
- Optional Anterior Tilt.
- Glide's all new seating system for Centro.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range.