Facts at a glance
- To pay suppliers over a short period of time, while your practice is being set-up
- Product Features
- Repayments don’t start until your practice improvements are complete*
- Medfin makes supplier payments on your behalf
- No additional security required
- No application forms to fill out
- Repayments structured to suit your cash flow needs
- No annual fees
Medfin removes the hurdles placed in front of you by traditional finance companies and offers you the option of financing via a Draw Down Facility.
While your practice is being refurbished or in setup stage, Medfin pays your supplier invoices by drawing progressive amounts from the Draw Down Facility. Not drawing the entire loan amount at once, helps reduce the interest you pay.
Repayments don’t start until your practice set up is complete, so there is minimal outlay during your refurbishments.* And because Medfin makes invoice payments directly to your suppliers, our Draw Down Facility helps reduce your administration time.
There’s no need for you to use your own money or an expensive overdraft facility. Medfin can finance all your practice setup or improvements including; fit out, fixtures, fittings and equipment.