Features & Benefits:
- Clean: Excellent dust protection via optimal placement of suction funnel, compressed air nozzle for control blowing and grinding position
- Ergonomic: Large entry openings and special shaping of the arm rests allow a comfortable working position
- Comfortable: Automatic vacuuming of all dust, also during controlled compressed air.
- Clearly arranged: Optimal placement of funnel, arm rests and protection glass shield provide a perfect field of view without reflection
- Universal: Connection to all vacuum systems is possible.
AV1000's practical and ergonomic design
A laboratory that strives for economic success in all its operations must keep a close eye on both quality and quantity. Usually this begins right in the preparatory stage for each process, where the foundation is laid for any top-quality work.
This is why the design of the Zubler dust preparation box emphasizes ergonomics, cleanliness and efficiency. AV1000's practical and ergonomic design Stone casts are blasted clean with compressed air by actuating the integrated blast nozzle with a footswitch.
You do not need to take your hands off the cast or the micromotor is an enormous time saver in preparing stone casts.
The AV1000 grinding box comes ready for connection to external vacuum systems.