Rows of horizontal air cells alternately inflate and deflate over a 10 minute cycle to assist in user comfort and increase of blood circulation.
The Rippleair XL Plus has a static function to use when mobilizing patients or conducting precise nursing. Also features CPR valve which is incorporated in the overlay to provide rapid deflation in the case of an emergency. The cells individually remove for cleaning or replacement.
The quilted mattress cover is totally breathable with two way stretch for better pressure relief and unzips for easy cleaning. Both cover and mattress are water resistant.
The quiet operating pump can be hooked onto a bed frame. Features an adjustable knob for patients weight 30kg-120kg and has a visual low pressure indicator.
?Rippleair XL Plus Motor ?
- Electronic Control with Pressure Sensor.
- Control's pressure of the air cells, releasing pressure from patient's tissue.
- Weights adjustable from 30kg to 120kg, fixes the patients weight with pre-set air cell pressure . Automatic shut-off when cell's pressure reaches the setting value.
- Double insolation - quieter.
- Air output - 8 litres per minute.
- Tube pressure range: 25mmHg - 65mmHg.
- Interface pressure: 5mmHg - 15mmHg.
?Rippleair XL Plus
- Mattress ?Changeable Cells.
- 100% Nylon with PVC 20 separate tubes. 13cm (5") high.
- Size: 210cms x 90cms.