Type of Home Care We Provide:
- Personal care
- Live in care
- Dementia care
- Convalescence care
- Social support
- Wellness checks
All home care customers have a dedicated care manager who visits you and your family to discuss a care plan to suit your needs. We offer a real opportunity for people to continue living life in accordance with their own preferences in an environment over which they have control.
Benefits of Home Care:
Compatible Care Private Home Care provides care to anyone who needs it, at any age, in any circumstance who does not have a government funded package. Home Care assists people to live independently at home for longer than would otherwise be possible.
- Assistance for people who have physical impairments
- Live in care for those with constant care needs
- Respite for family carers
- General Personal Care such as showering and dressing
- Post-operative Services working in alignment with your medical team
- Chronic Health Care
- Palliative Care
- Specialised Care
All our staff have Manual Handling, Basic 1st Aid and Food Hygiene certifications.