- Hill-Rom’s innovative Steering Plussystem allows crisp cornering and control.
- In addition, the system self adjusts when passing over uneven floor surfaces, preventing vibrations from reaching the patient, as experienced with larger, fixedwheel systems.
- Reduce patient handling risks and enhance patient comfort.
- The BackSaver Fowler feature provides the caregiver with easier head section articulation. Patients remaining on stretchers for extended periods of time due to overcrowding are at risk for developing pressure ulcers.
- Our innovative, fiveinch air mattress—AccuMax Quantum Stretcher Pad—is the only non-powered, dynamic pressure redistribution stretcher mattress with Controlled Release™ Technology.
- Our reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge,automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality.
- Hill-Rom is committed to helping caregivers manage an increasingly obese population.
- Focused on patient and caregiver safety, all Hill-Rom stretchers are designed and tested to safely
support a weight of 700 lbs.
• Accessory IV pole
• Ankle stirrups
• Chart holder
• Convertible footboard
• Detachable footboard
• Foot extender
• Infusion support system
• IV transporter
• Lateral X-ray cassette holder
• Liquid oxygen tank holder
• Oxygen tank holder
• Paper roll dispenser
• Patient tray
• Restraint straps
• Siderail covers
• Stretcher pillow
• Transport straps
• Utility tray