Perfect for use in multi-function rooms, for esthetic or Podiatry work, this chair is the perfect choice to maximise treatment space and client comfort.
Standard features include the electric operated backrest, trendelenburg tilt to create zero gravity, manual adjustable leg rest and 3-position memory allowing the practitioner to instantly pre-select the chairs most used positions.
The column profile shortens the distance between practitioner and client to provide unmatched ergonomic leg accessibility while the double lifting column allows maximum balance during high pressure procedures.
Procedure Chair | Evolution Features
- Electric height adjustment with handswitch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty