The rapidly increasing number of procedures performed in dental surgery's as well as innovations in anesthesia and advances in surgical techniques have allowed a shift of these procedures to outpatient settings.
These trends will continue as efforts to combat the escalating costs of healthcare increase.
The Midmark 641 Dental Chair offers the accessibility, positioning and patient comfort you require in order to complete procedures in your office.
- Narrow patient support surface, slim back section and tuck away side rails provide maximum patient accessibility, allowing for closer access to the patient to support proper posture for a long, injury-free career
- Powered seat, back, foot and tilt offer multi-positioning capabilities, improving comfort and reducing likelihood of injury
- Premium Comfort System™ enhances patient comfort for a "chair-like" feel
- Optional wireless controls allow for placement of hand and foot controls anywhere in the room while removing cords and eliminating obstacles
- Options and accessories that improve functionality of any office
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lb. (204kg)
- Minimum 19" (48.3cm)
- Maximum 40" (101.6cm)
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 85°
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0° to 90°