Owning an autoclave needs to be financially advantageous for your practice. Our goal is to lower the costs associated to sterilisation and to make the process easy.
- Best return on investment in the industry (Low initial cost & guaranteed reliability & service)
- Low cost serving and validations
- Robust & Quality Build
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilisation
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements
- 8 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including user customised cycle
- LCD screen for easy observation of cycle temperature, pressure and time
- Printer and USB Output for Data storage and Data uploads
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- German made Thomas Pumps and high grade stainless steel chamber
- Adjustable sterilisation settings custom preset
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase through our partners Medfin or Northern Finance
- LAFOMED Autoclave with German Pump
- USB Reader Port
- Thermal Printer
- 4 Trays
- Free Delivery
- Free Upright Rack
- Free Validation
- 5 Rolls Thermal Printer Paper
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Validation Certificate
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Finance options are available if preferred to assist with cashflow
- Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance if you decide to take its up
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Extend your warranty for up to 5 years
- Lifetime chamber warranty
- Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
- Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all lifetime costs of owning an autoclave.
5 year extended warranty - Includes all parts and labour as well as loan machines
3 year service agreement - Includes Validations and Basic Servicing (Benefits include lower annual service costs, discounts on spare parts & accessories and no annual pricing increases)
Helix Test Kit - Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller - Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
- Model : LF-22L-E
- Class : B
- Wattage : 2.4 KW
- Sterilisation Temperature : 105? - 134?
- Chamber Diameter : 25cm
- Chamber Depth : 45cm
- Volume : 22L
- Screen Type : LCD
- Net Weight : 55 kg
- Product Size (mm): 650 x 500 x 430
14 day money back guarantee* Nes Group Medical are exclusive distributors of Lafomed products in Australia and NZ
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
To see what some of our existing customers have to say please take a look at our testimonials page or contact us directly to arrange a demonstration and experience the benefits first hand.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Get a free LAFOMED water distiller (valued at $450) and free validation and delivery Australia wide (valued at $600) with all purchases of this Autoclave between Jan 15th & Feb 15.
For more information or qoute please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.