SGE's ProteCol Glycosylation Analysis Kit, developed in collaboration with Proteome Systems Ltd, is a unique Capillary LC kit designed specifically for Glycosylation Analysis.
The kit includes all analytical columns, trap columns, unions and tubing required.
The kit's features include:
- Less than one day to install - start analyzing faster!
- Comprehensive installation instructions and validation data
- Robust system allows automation of analysis
- Versatile – analytical column can be swapped for different analyses
- Entire system designed for ultra-low dead volume, for maximum sensitivity
- Excellent isomeric separation of oligosaccharides
- Analyze both N- and O-linked oligosaccharides released from glycoproteins
- Simultaneously obtain MS (glycoprofiling) and MS/MS (structural information)
- Sub-picomole detection of oligosaccharides
- No need to derivatize released sugars
- Able to separate sialylated, sulfated and neutral oligosaccharides on a single run
- Identify a wide variety of highly sialylated N-links, neutral blood group
- All kit components available as replacement parts