SGE's ProteCol Peptide Analysis Kit, developed in collaboration with Proteome Systems Ltd., is a fast, high performance entry into capillary/nano LC analysis of peptides.
All components were designed exclusively for maximum sensitivity and ease of use, allowing the user to get their nano LC system running and producing results in minimum time.
The kit's features include:
- Less than one day to install – start analyzing faster!
- Comprehensive installation instructions and validation data
- Robust system allows automation of analysis
- Versatile – analytical column can be swapped for different analyses
- Entire system designed for ultra-low dead volume – vital for maximum sensitivity
- Sensitive proteomic analysis at level of proteins separated by gel electrophoresis
- Rapid on-line column desalting & sample concentration
- Excellent chromatographic resolution
- Good column efficiency
- High column loading capacity (low fmol to 100 pmol)
- Good reversed phase selectivity (C18) for peptides
- Fittings configured for Thermo LCQ and adaptable to other LC-MS systems
- All kit components available as replacement parts