The measures include:
- Food Standards Audit – Monthly audit, including menu conformity, cooking and presentation of menu items
- Food Safety Program – Monthly internal audit and report. United will work closely with the external food safety auditor to ensure that the food safety program is constantly updated to reflect best practice)
- Kitchen Inspection – Three monthly comprehensive inspection of kitchen equipment, refrigerators, shelves, storage, maintenance and staff hygiene
- Workplace Safety Audit: – Six monthly comprehensive audit of OH&S practises and standards
- External Audit Advice – United Hospitality works closely with its external food safety auditor to ensure each site's food safety program is constantly updated to reflect best practice.
In addition to the programmed quality inspections, the Project Manager, Directors of Catering Operations and training and quality staff regularly visit and monitor the workplace performance and standards of the United Hospitality team and liaise weekly with management and staff of the facility.