Not only does it offer excellent sensitivity to low levels of alpha, gamma, and x-rays, but the internal 'guard' detector automatically performs gamma subtraction from the 'pancake" detector for unprecedented beta sensitivity.
The Abacus also has a red count light, a beeper sound and selectable alarm thresholds for quick assessments.
InMed | Medical & Diagnostic Equipment
InMed are premier providers of quality products and services to the Medical Science and Healthcare industries, from universities, hospitals, laboratories and private practices across Australia and New Zealand.
We specialise in:
- Diagnostic Radiology and Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiochemistry
- Radiation Protection and Detection
- Cardiology and Physical Monitoring
- Rehabilitation and Biomechanics
- X-Ray Compliance and Quality Assurance
We also offer tailored solutions including:
- Custom Hot Lab Design and Fit-outs
- Department Shielding and Construction
- Upgrading to Digital X-Ray Panels