RedEye Australasia is proud to announce the arrival of the new Stratasys Finishing Touch Smoothing Station for use on all ABS FDM parts.
Giving ABS parts a surface finish similar to injection-moulded parts, but at only a fraction of the cost, the ReadyPart surface finish makes FDM parts 15 times smoother, as well as watertight.
You can now opt for a ReadyPart finish in gloss or satin.
BENEFITS OF READYPART FINISH TO FDM CLIENTS
- The surface finish is ideal for painting and chroming.
- Smoothed parts work well as mold masters for silicone molding, sand casting, or
- investment casting.
- Smoothed parts are watertight and can be employed for applications requiring moderate air or water pressure.
- Excellent representation of injection moulded parts for a fraction of the cost.
Whether you’re creating concept models, patterns or end use parts, now you can make them even smoother, with no delay in build time.
Suitable for all RedEye ABS thermoplastics including: ABS-P400, ABSi, ABSplus, ABS-M30 and ABS-M30i.
Call RedEye Australasia on 1300 559 454, visit the website or ask about our surface finishes on your next quote.
* Data derived from an independent study conducted by QC Inspection. Parts analyzed were produced with a Fortus 3D Production System using .010 inch slice thickness. On average, surface roughness decreased from Ra 600 to Ra 40 to 60 equating to a 10 to 15 times smoother part surface.