This will automatically extract the following information from your clinical software for a given patient:
- Patient demographics
- Complete list of drug codes
- Surgical and Medical history
Comments can also be added to give the specialist more information about your assessment of the patient.
In return, you can receive progress notes which are directly imported into your system, keeping your patient's record up-to-date and comprehensive.
The rheumatology module also allows a specialist to receive, decrypt and import the referral into their clinical software, or alternatively, simply print out the letter.
Why connect to ReferralNet Rheumatology?
- Keep track of referrals as they arrive and queue in your inbox. Process them when it is convenient for you.
- Monitor how many referrals have arrived against how many patients have actually made appointments.
- Exchange of information is direct. No one can access the information except for you and the person you are sending it to or receiving it from. Patient information remains confidential.
- End-to-end integration. Direct integration with any clinical software eliminates re-writing of information that could lead to errors
- 100% Secure. Uses Health Signature Authority (HeSA) Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technologies for encryption and authentication. (More about Security & Privacy)
- Patient details and patient hospital records can be seamlessly copied from the hospital to the GP electronic records.
- Easy to use interface means little or no training required.
- Flexible payment schemes to suit different transaction volumes. High volume users can choose to get a subscription plan for a lower cost per transaction. Occasional users can choose to pay single transactions as they are made.