This budget friendly option is designed for many applications such as arabidopsis, plant growth, plant production, plant pathology, seedling germination, seed storage, tissue culture and insect incubation along with many other applications where precise control of temperature and lighting is required.
The 200 litre TRIL-200-1-DL has easy to operate digital controllers and analogue time clocks for switching between day and night cycles or temperature and lighting. The internal liner is an easy to clean white PVC with rounded corners and has four adjustable shelves.
Available Temperature Ranges
TRIL-200-1-DL : +15°C to +40°C (with lights on) and +10°C to +40°C (with lights off)
Features of the Thermoline Scientific Refrigerated Incubator with Lights:
- Self contained air cooled refrigeration system
- Easy to utilise analogue time clocks
- Visual indication of set point and internal temperatures
- Adjustable temperature ramp rates enables natural day/night simulation
- Accurate control ±0.2°C at set point with 0.1°C readability
- 13mm monitoring cable port hole
- Fan forced air circulation provides uniform conditions