Thermoline Scientific Refrigerated Incubators
- Thermoline has two economy refrigerated incubators available in 150L and 220L capacities.
- Both models feature precision temperature control with fan forced air circulation.
- Adjustable temperature range available for the 150L model is from +5°C to +60°C, with the cabinet capable of running at 0°C for a maximum of three days before defrosting is required.
- The 220 litre model has an adjustable temperature range limited to +5°C to +40°C.
- The LE-509 has a powder coated steel exterior with a polished stainless steel interior.
- The TREI-220-1-SD has a durable white molded plastic interior and white enamelled steel exterior.
- CFC free refrigeration
- Over current protection
- Auto over temperature safety (Failsafe)
- Alarms with audible and visual indication and remote contacts
- Auto dialler on alarm action
- Extra shelves
- Additional cable entry points
Two premium refrigerated incubator models are available, a 520 litre model with a single front door and a 1100 litre model with double front opening doors.
Both cabinets are designed to accommodate the requirements of small laboratories to large research facilities where samples can be maintained safely in a stable and clean environment. Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between +5ºC to +45ºC.
- Accurate internal conditions are maintained by internal fan forced air flow behind a solid rear plenum which discharges conditioned air at the bottom of the internal liner creating upward air flow across product load for superior uniformity.
- For added safety the digital temperature control incorporates a research/experiment safety alarm. In the event that the air temperature exceeds the set values by +/-5.0ºC an alarm event is triggered.
- In the event of an over temperature condition all sources of heating will be isolated. In the event of an under temperature condition the refrigeration system will be isolated.
- This alarm is auto resetting. Connection to a building management system (BMS) for remote monitoring of alarm conditions is available as an optional extra.
- Cabinet exterior is manufactured from grey Colorbond, whilst the interior is finished in 304 grade stainless steel which is highly corrosive resistant and easy to clean.
- Environmental impact and operating costs are reduced with cabinets being well insulated with 100% CFC-free high efficiency injected polyurethane foam insulation.
- Cabinets are available with either insulated solid doors (SD) or double glazed glass doors (GD) which are all self closing, yet can remain open to enable product to be loaded easily when the doors are fully open. Doors are complete with magnetic gaskets and key locks for security.
All cabinets come complete with energy efficient LED lights to assist with viewing storage levels. Product shelves are P.V.C coated for durability and are vertically adjustable in 12mm increments. A 13mm Ø cable/monitoring port hole with removable rubber plug to allow easy access for a remote measurement device if required. Heavy duty lockable castors to allow these large capacity cabinets to be moved easily when the cabinet requires servicing or the area around the cabinet requires cleaning.
- Remote alarm contacts
- USB data loggers
- Additional shelves