Rehabilitation Treadmill Quinton CR60 Features
- TripleFlex with two levels of shock-absorbing mounts and a ?exible frame to provide ideal cushioning for walkers and runners.
- Two full speed ranges: 0.6 to 7.2 mph (0.9–11.5 km/h) or 1 to 12 mph (1.6–19.3 km/h).
- Easy-to-use control panel designed specifically for cardiac rehabilitation centers; includes METs, calorie counts, pre-set time limits, and top speed.
- Cool-down cycle to gradually reduce speed and lower the grade to zero.
- High torque for accurate speed control (patients enjoy a natural walking/running sensation with no lag when the foot strikes the belt – even at lower speeds).
- Ultradrive digitally-controlled AC-drive system for greater performance, improved accuracy, and increased reliability.
- Slow, gentle start and gradually increased speed features for patient safety and con?dence.
- Warranty: 13-Month parts and labor.
- Comfort. TripleFlex shock absorption provides ideal cushioning for walkers and runners up to 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Control. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at the slowest speeds and the heaviest weights.
- Friendly. The control panel is easy to use, and the Ultradrive is quiet and provides a nice, slow start.
- Dual-speed. The CR60 medical treadmill provides two full speed ranges: 0.6 to 7.2 mph (0.9–11.5 km/h) or 1 to 12 mph (1.6–19.3 km/h).
- Reliability. The machine has very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- Support. We provide excellent technical support and service, including a 13-month parts and labor warranty, direct service networks, and annual maintenance programs. International service is provided by factory-trained dealers.