The Responder Management Software turns your nurse call system into a powerful reporting and analysis tool that delivers up-to-the-minute information on patient and staff interaction.
The Management Software gives nurse managers a quick and easy way to collect, track and analyse patient calling activity in a single room, single zone, or throughout the entire facility.
The data brings staffing issues to life, tracks staff performance and provides valuable risk management benefits.
The software also allows you to create reports in Excel® and other common software programs.
Three software packages are available:
Single User (Stand Alone)
This basic package uses a dedicated Windows® computer and provides:
The Basic Eight - Eight essential reports covering the most common day-to-day call activities.
- Zone Activity - step by step account of staff/patient interaction including call Type, call start time, call Response, call length, service requirements and staff room entry.
- Detailed Patient Activity - Similar to the Zone report, also includes patient activity.
- Summary Patient Activity - condenses all call information into a single line and details average times for each activity.
- Detailed Room Activity - call response activity by room.
- Summary Room Activity - summarises Detailed Room Activity by room.
- Hourly Call Statistics - details hourly calling activities for selected call priorities for each day of the week.
- Staff Call Statistics - details average response time for each call type and percentage of responses that fall within prescribed parameters.
- Summarised Call Statistics - overview of all call statistics.
In addition to all the features of the stand-alone version, this software expands call activity reporting to all networked workstations, through your facility's LAN; nurse managers throughout the entire facility can access Management Reports via their networked PC.
This version is based on the Network Management Software and also links the power of Responder IV with your facility's ADT system.
The HL-7 version pulls patient information directly from your ADT, saving time and ensuring data integrity. It can also transfer patient information directly to Responder IV touch-screen consoles.