CP 100™ Resting ECG
- 12-lead resting ECG that provides accurate measurements
- Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software for a second opinion
- High-resolution thermal printer generates full-sized standard and customised reports
- Lead quality graphic saves valuable time by highlighting poor connections
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD screen for easy patient data entry
CP 200™ Resting ECG
An easy-to-use, full-featured device with advanced options to help streamline office workflow.
Same features as the CP 100 plus:
- Large colour LCD screen allows you to easily preview critical information on screen
- Save time by using dedicated function or “hot keys” to perform the most common functions without scrolling through menus
- Store up to 50 ECGs and 50 spirometry tests for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation
- Easily connect directly to Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software through cable interface
- Optional spirometry testing and optional MEANS interpretation software
Both models available in multiple configurations.