Operating off a 400litre (C-size) oxygen cylinder, these 3 different treatment modes can be used simultaneously or separately for almost any emergency situation.
The Oxy-Viva 3 contains equipment to suit an enhanced level of resuscitation training. The system gives you increased flexibility with a gas powered oxygen demand valve resuscitator, a suction attachment with collection jar, a fixed flow oxygen therapy attachment and auxiliary inlet/outlet connection.
- Simple, rugged and highly portable in a stainless steel case.
- Storage compartment stores and protects your components.
- Simple design and easily serviceable.
- Oxygen demand valve Resuscitator provides a resuscitation flowrate of 40-60 /min and a demand flowrate of 0-160 l/min.
- Suction attachment provides a static vacuum of -60kPa (-450mmHg) and a suction flow of 40 l/min free air minimum. With a 250 ml trap jar and a nipple to suit 8mm
- Pin indexed yoke gas inlet connection as well as an auxiliary inlet/outlet low pressure oxygen connection.
- Therapy flow attachment offering a fixed flowrate of 8 l/min with an on/off lever and nipple to suit 5mm therapy tubing.
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg (without cylinder) approx. 10.0 kg (with cylinder fitted)
- Dimensions: 57 x 18 x 30cm.