Our newest generation CARESTREAM RIS/PACS is a web-based platform that will enable healthcare professionals to collaborate seamlessly across multiple sites and multiple clinical specialties, with intelligent tools to support the delivery of better and faster patient care at reduced costs.
- From a single desktop, clinicians will connect to one patient-centric data repository to access DICOM and non-DICOM information.
- Balance workload by sharing resources, patient history, and results between radiologists, referring physicians and other clinicians using ONE rules-based global worklist across all sites.
- A Power Viewer with native clinical applications, including 3D, enhances reporting capabilities between radiologists and referring physicians – from anywhere, at anytime.
SuperPACS TM Architecture
This unique radiology solution will remove the barriers of network speed and reliability, physical location of images, physical location of users, and data integrity between sites.
Incorporating the SuperPACS TM Architecture in a multi-site environment will:
- Allow for the synchronization of disparate PACS systems using your existing infrastructure.
- Provide ONE global worklist no matter where your site or data is located.
- Enable common reading and reporting for all sources and formats of data.
SuperPACS TM Architecture and CARESTREAM PACS, Version 11, information is provided for planning purposes. Commercial availability is pending submission to and clearance by FDA and other regulatory agencies.
Product availability is due to submission to and clearance by TGA and other regulatory authorities.