The Autostainer RSt is the market-leading H&E staining “workhorse” that is now available direct from the original manufacturer.
The Autostainer rst's continuous rack loading and unloading capability and sophisticated scheduling operation allow high productivity and greater flexibility without compromising throughput.
It can process over 200 slides per hour or over 1000 slides per day.
Variable agitation and rack withdrawal ensure superior staining quality while minimal reagent carryover maximizes reagent use and quality of results.
The system is a self-contained bench top unit with 18 reagent stations, 5 wash stations and an integrated oven for optimal slide drying.
The fully automated Autostainer rst provides laboratories with the ability to run multiple staining protocols simultaneously using different station times and sequences.
- 11 racks of 30 slides
- Continuous loading and unloading of slide racks without interrupting the operation of the unit
- Staining protocols easily programmable
- Simple menu driven programming
- Ideal for H&E staining, special stains and other routine staining protocols
- Ability to store 15 different staining programs
- 18 Reagent stations
- 5 wash stations
- Separate load and unload stations
- Oven station with heating capability from ambient to 65 oC
- 450 mL per container
- Integrated fume extraction system with activated charcoal filter
- 1090(W) x 670(D) x 510(H) mm
- 43(W) x 26(D) x 20(H) in
- 65 kg
- 143 lb