Entry requirements: There are no prerequisites for this course
Program articulation: Students who successfully complete the core units of this qualification may gain articulation into the (BSB51307). You may also gain advanced standing in other Diploma and Adv Diploma qualifications.
Full time: 6 months
Part time: 12 months
Course commencement: Courses commence every day of the week due to the course being run self-pace delivery whether for full time and part time applicants it is a great method of studying
Delivery methods: This course is delivered through blended face to face classroom learning, online learning at students' self-pace or by correspondence
Assessment methods: Students may be required to sit written and oral exams, participate in practical activities, complete assignments, presentations, vocational projects and role plays. Students undertaking a course as part of a work based traineeship will be assessed in the workplace
Recognition of prior learning: Participants with previous training and/or experience may apply for RPL. Participants, who have completed courses with equivalent/matching learning outcomes, will be granted credit transfer
Accreditation: Qualifications are issued by Sand Goanna RTO: 32143 and are nationally recognised throughout Australia under the (AQTF) Australian Quality Training Framework
Sand Goanna Institute is a Registered Training Organisation RTO # 32143.
We can assist you in achieving a wide range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications through a blend of Training and Assessment methods, using our specialised resources, including:
• E-Learning using our custom online system;
• Workbook and hardcopy prints;
• Face to Face courses;
• RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) to map your career experiences;
• Direct Credit Transfer for your previous Australian Qualifications; and
• Remote Education for students, using our learning and assessment resources;
We specialise in online distance education to help students who:
• Cannot attend face to face sessions;
• Don’t have remote access
• Have busy work or social lives.
• Cannot afford University or TAFE fees, or don’t want to accumulate a huge HECs Debt