The Saver One is designed for public access use and is licensed to administer fast and safe treatment against cardiac arrest, before the EMS team arrive.
It is highly reliable and effective for SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) emergencies and easy-to-use for everybody including, Lay Rescuers (even without minimal training) and BLS or ALS users.
- Optimized for use in extreme environments and conditions and grants fast and efficient defibrillation therapies whenever required.
- Intuitive & Easy-to-Use: simple design with calm and clear voice instructions, 1, 2, 3-step operation and CPR coaching (metronome)
- Tough & Handy: solid and extremely lightweight, resistant to shocks and drops (IEC 60601-1 clause 21), IP54 protection against dust and water (EN 60529)
- Accurate & Capable: intelligent arrhythmia detector able to analyze several features of the ECG detecting shockable rhythms (VF / VT) in less than 10 seconds and advise for shocks
- Fast & Effective: charging in ≤5 seconds and ready to deliver shocks using a BTE technology, a proven effective biphasic waveform adapting to the patient chest’s impedance
- Maintenance Free: does not need service programs as the product runs several automatic self-tests
(daily, monthly, half-yearly), flashing status LEDs indicating a ready-to-use system and/or a low battery level
- Saver One AED Defibrillator
- AED Cabinet with Alarm
- 1 Pair Child Pads
- 1 Pair Adult Pads
- Size 40x38x20cm
- AAA Battery powered audio alarm and strobe light which activates on door open Wall-mountable
- Made of 1mm cold roll steel
- Rounded corners for safety
- Plexiglas glass in front
- Strobe light with sounds
- Includes Signage
Please call or email for more information or a quote.