This includes cross-border leasing, securitisation, asset backed securities and general structuring of cash flows, assets and liabilities to achieve an optimal financing outcome.
About lending - secured & unsecured
We provide wholesale loan facilities to the corporate and government sector.
Depending on the nature of the facility, we may require security such as guarantees, security over assets or third party bank backing.
We are also active in buying debt instruments issued by corporates and governments.
We have provided debt financing
- on a one-to-one basis
- as a participant in large syndicated debt facilities
- to leveraged lease facilities
- as a party to the issue of mortgage and asset backed securitisation programs.
We have participated in syndicated debt facilities involving volumes of up to $50 million in the infrastructure (tollroads, tunnels, airport privatisations), power generation and electricity sectors.
Loans of up to $10 million have also been provided to local and state government authorities for the purpose of road, sewerage and irrigation developments.
Debt participation in leveraged lease facilities include aircraft financings and container shipping.
Minimum terms and conditions
The terms on which we will lend depend upon with whom we are dealing and are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Our lending criteria is preferenced towards quality corporates or investment grade (BBB or better) equivalent debt.
- Security over the borrowings can be in the form of company charges, guarantees (bank, parent), Letters of Credit or cash backing.
- We look at lending opportunities in both the primary and secondary markets.
- Loan terms of up to five years are preferable but we will look at longer durations.