Light is an essential requirement in modern medicine.
The choice of an appropriate lighting solution may be facilitated in a decisive manner by carrying out different lighting calculations and visualisations. A global idea of the luminances and their distribution is therefore available right from the beginning of the study. This allows the architect and user to realistically understand a solution's feasibility and will help in the decision making.
Redbank Medical Group can solve yor lighting needs with our "one-source" solutions:
- The same lighting system can be used for the reception, the corridors, the rooms, the bathroom facilities, stairwells and day rooms.
- This leaves the eye plenty of time to adjust to the given light level.
- Very easy up-keep and maintenance with few tools thanks to the similar structure for the luminaires.
- Project visualisation to help decision making.
- Professional assistance for lighting calculations.
- Adapted lighting for individual needs.
The professional planning of illumination requires considerable expertise and partnership.
We can assist you in specific projects and to elaborate a detailed lighting concept.