Features of Thermoline Scientific Shaking Incubators:
- The TU-400 and TU-454 are small non-refrigerated bench top orbital shaking incubators which can provide a constant inside temperature of 5ºC above ambient to 70ºC.
- The inside plate can hold flasks from 50ml to 2 litres and can shake within the speed range of 30-400 rpm.
- Both models have a front lift up lid which allows for the easy retrieval of the flasks inside.
- A view window on the lids also allows for users to view inside the chamber without having to open the lid.
- An auto operation cut-out of the shaker ensures user safety when the lid is opened.
- Two platform sizes available - 300 x 400mm or 450 x 450mm
- Temperature is controlled by digital PID controller.
- Platform speed is controlled by an easy to use programmer which provides smooth ramp up to speed, with run period timer or continuous run function.
- RPM value is indicated on the LED display.
These shakers are very well engineered and feature a heavy duty shaking mechanism which ensure smooth shaking even while under maximum load.
The TLM-570 is a compact bench top style refrigerated shaking incubator with a large 480 x 380mm plate. This large capacity refrigerated shaking incubator features a heavy duty orbital shaking mechanism which provides smooth shaking even while under maximum load.
This model has a digital PID controller which provides easy and accurate temperature control from +5°C to +60°C. It features an internal light with front view window to allow users to view inside the cabinet without having to open the front door.