The new ABCO Single Action Tilt Table is designed and manufactured in Australia with a 5 year warranty based on our popular Dual Action Tilt Table available since 1997.
This table has the functionality of the standard ABCO Dual Action Tilt Table other than the height adjustment which is set at 570mm and is more suitable where patients are ambulatory. As a bonus, with fewer moving parts the table structure has fewer places where hands or limbs could be crushed.
- The long cut-out in the leg area allows for individual strapping of the legs as required. A set of three patient straps is supplied as standard
- The table top tilts to 80deg and patients can safely walk on and off the table if appropriate taking advantage of the adjustable angle foot plate [ +/-30deg in 5deg steps]. Two angle indicators, one on either side of the table, are also a standard accessory
- Standard tilting capacity is 200kg although this can be optionally increased to 300kg+ with full range movement in approx 11 seconds.
Standard configuration includes
- Fixed Height 570mm
- Tilting capacity 200kg
- Fast and slow tilting speeds with 'soft-stops'
- Hand control
- Adjustable angle twin foot plate
- Set of 3 patient straps
- Tilt angle indicators on both sides of table
- Battery back-up
- There is no Australian GST payable on Tilt Tables.
Product Code: TS100.07021.00E00H0.005P0
For more information and details of options, accessories and pricing please contact us.