If latex free is your preference then nitrile is the natural choice. Nitrile gloves do not contain any natural rubber latex so can be used by anyone with sensitive skin or latex allergies.
They are three times more puncture resistant than regular latex gloves and provide stronger barrier of protection and greater chemical resistance. Powder free, conforming design provides comfort and sensitivity.
Features of MADPAC Singe Carton of Nitrile Blue Powder and Latex Free Gloves:
- 100 gloves per box
- Powder-free, single chlorinated to provide good dry hand donning capability
- Long cuff for better coverage (Min.295mm)
- Nitrile formulation promotes better puncture and chemical resistance properties
- Non-latex formulation eliminates exposure to Type 1 latex protein sensitivity
- Finger tips textured with good working grip to enable efficient instrument handling
- Beaded cuff design to don gloves efficiently and securely
- Undetectable chemical residue to minimise Type IV hypersensitivity
- Biocompatibility Tested (ISO 10993)