The Site Service Co-ordinator manages the delivery of garments to your company, arranges garments so they are placed in lockers or shelving systems, removes soiled garments and organises their return to CRG. Key benefits of Site Service Co-ordination include:
- Immediate sizing of personnel – CRG staff will come to you to arrange fitting of employees;
- Issue of emergency and pool garments – There will always be backup garments available for use on demand if a garment is missing;
- The ease of enabling specific garment adjustments;
- Maintaining a tidy change room; and
- Recommended garment storage systems.