The SleepOver 1 2 3 Chair quickly transforms from a traditional looking chair to a single sleep surface - with no mechanisms needed. A durable wood frame and spring seat construction keep guests comfortable whether sitting or lying down. The sleeping surface hides neatly within the chair when not in use.
How it works:
- Arms fold down to form base for sleep surface
- Seat back folds down into seat
- Seat back divides to form sleep surface
- Choice of standard wood arm caps or optional black urethane arm caps for added comfort and durability.
- Two seat widths provide options for small footprints and larger spaces.
- Healthcare wood finish engineered for heavy use and frequent cleaning.
- Comfortable lounge chair easily converts to a 794 mm X 1829mm sleep surface (standard) or a 950mm X 1829mm (W model).
- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Wood arm caps
- Non-marring 16mm x 51mm glides
- Integral storage compartments
- Removable cover on sleep surface
- Healthcare wood finish
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- 12 Year Warranty
- Moistrue Barrier
- Black urethanne arm caps
- 18,000 + Fabrics