Features and Benefits of Thermoline Scientific Spark Proof Refrigerators include:
- All electrical parts and controls are outside working space
- Temperature Range +3°C to +10°C
- Manual defrost
- Plastic inbuilt moulded liner
- Plastic coated shelves and transparent storage drawers
- Solid access door with magnetic gasket
- Microprocessor controller with built in error codes
- Volatile samples are considered unsafe for storage in standard refrigerators as any spark formed by components within the freezer can ignite fumes or the sample itself.
- Refrigeration compressors both 130 and 240 litre models are fitted with a unique 'spark proof start mechanism' should any flammable vapours be present outside the refrigerator at floor level.
- External connection for BMS (in-house building management system)
- Specially designed mobile tray for easy moving of cabinets
- Stand to raise the cabinet 300mm above the floor
In reference to AS/NZS60079.10:2004 for zoning of hazardous areas:
For zone 2 classification it is recommended that a refrigerator or freezer be located 300mm above floor level. The model TRF-SP stand suits all spark proof refrigerator and freezer models offered to raise them to a minimum of 300mm above the floor as required.
Premium Spark Proof Refrigerators
Both models are constructed internally and externally from white colorbond steel and are fitted with adjustable open wire shelves for easy storage of samples. Key locks are fitted to the doors to keep any samples safe should the refrigerator be left unattended at any time.
Temperature is controlled by the latest controller technology 7" TFT colour touch screen. The temperature is adjustable between 2°C and 15°C.
- Both cabinets completely spark free on the inside only
- Air circulation by a special motor, with extended shaft, located on the outside of the workspace
- Key locks fitted to doors
- Latest technology 7" TFT colour touch screen control
- Constructed from white powder coated steel