- The new PILOT TEST – for fast hearing tests with children
- Small and lightweight with integrated pure tone audiometer
- The ideal hearing testing device for children of 2 years and older
- The fast, self motivating test takes less than one minute per ear
- The graphical LCD-display shows the picture of the test word
- Up to six different languages can be stored in the instrument
- High quality speech tests in many different languages available.
The fast and funny hearing test for children PILOT HEARING TEST
The PILOT HEARING TEST is a fast and funny hearing test for children from the age of 2 years. After the
short training the children will play the Pilot game to get the „Pilot license“. A hearing test of speech recognition is included in the game. Severe hearing impairments can be detected at an early stage.
After a brief introduction the test starts with a short training: „Show me the sun“. A sun is shown at the same time on the integrated LCD-display. The examiner can so easily judge if the child understood the word and points to the sun on the picture board.
During the following test the degree of difficulty will be increased step by step, as the test level decreases
from 70 dBHL to finally 25 dBHL. If the children do not point anymore to a picture it is easy to decide, depending on the level, if normal hearing or a severe hearing impairment is found.
Pure Tone Screening
An integrated screening pure tone audiometer is available for eight test frequencies. The graphic display shows the intensity for easy verification.
The tests can be done either via the headset or via optional loudspeaker. Up to 6 different languages can be stored in the PILOT HEARING TEST. Additional tests can be downloaded via the integrated RS 232 or USB interface.
Fast documentation of the test results
The PILOT TEST stores automatically every test result (Pilot Test as well as Pure Tone Test). After completion of the test just press the Group or Tone button for 2 seconds and all data are printed via the optional printer.
- Pad of audiogram cards (50 sheets) Part No. 861 012
- Roll of stickers „Pilot license“ Part No. 861 007
- Set of training pictures (12 pieces) Part No. 861 010
- Printer Part No. 705 184
Speech Test available in the following languages (alphabetical order):
Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Euskara, French, Galego, German, Greek, Hungary, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Sami, Serbian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Turkish.