A simple change and the Erka switch can be adapted for Left or Right handed use
- comfortable handling thanks to its flat construction
- outstanding ergonomics and simple adaptation for left- and right-handed use
- coloured labelling and individual personalization
- replaceable manometer housing
- reusable handhold
- the brass valve screw works smooth and is adjustable to exact settings
- user-friendly valve cap for easy of use, even with gloves
- yellow velcro nylon cuff latex free for adults
- The ERKA SWITCH is manufactured from shock-resistant polycarbonate. It is both elegant and robust, and has passed the shock test according to AAMI SP9. The sight glass is chemically stable and unbreakable.
- with bladder latex free or with bladder from latex
- Any necessary service work on the ERKA SWITCH (e.g. replacement of the manometer housing) is carried out on site together with the MTK (Medical Technical control). No costs due to equipment failure are incurred the handhold is retained, so the equipment offers excellent value and economizes on resources.
- Warranty: 4 years for handhold, 2 years for manometer