Patient and user comfort is paramount in design.
The Ferno 889P has the following unique features:
- More handgrip spaces (14) and restraint attachment points.
- Raised handholds allows attendants to select appropriate lifting points.
- Greater options for patient restraint and more usable lifting spaces for the lifting team.
- Wide handles mean that valuable hand spaces are not lost when harness pins are used.
- Rounded corners are kinder to hands for extended carrying and no risk of burred edges from exposed fibreglass.
- Foot and head ends are tapered for manoeuvring in confined areas.
- Compatible with basket stretchers.
- Concave surface that cradles patient - minimising lateral movement and providing additional comfort and support.
- Easy slide feature allows for smooth and efficient patient movement.
- X-ray translucent including harness locking pins which are made from tough polycarbonate materials.
- Buoyant for water operations.
- Light and easy to clean.
- Australian Made.
- Comes standard with three quick release patient restraints.
Size: Length 178 cm, width 43 cm, weight 7 kg (board only).