High resolution colour screen, fast and silent thermal printer, digital turbine flow meter and many more features put this at the cutting edge of spirometry. Comes complete with advanced PC software (WinspiroPRO). This unit allows for seriously advanced diagnostics and real time monitoring while remaining lightweight and portable . Loaded with features and with a service life that makes for a low lifetime cost this is the unit to purchase for spirometry assessments anywhere at anytime.
- FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real time curves
- High resolution colour screen
- Fast but silent thermal printer
- Digital turbine flow meter with guaranteed accuracy in all environmental conditions
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Selectable language and predicted values
- Connectivity via USB, Bluetooth and RS232 (serial)
- Records best 3 trials
- Up to 8 blows on one screen
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion
- Choice of disposable (max hygiene) or reusable (max cost efficiency) turbines
- Only 1.9 kgs, like the previous SpiroLabs making for truly portable spirometry (includes case)
- Rechargeable battery AND mains power connection
- WinSpiroPRO software that also includes many features to maximise your benefit from owning a SpiroLab III
This spirometer does everything you could want a spirometer to do in a very compact and portable 'lab'. Oximetry is an option to add even more functionality to your portable spirometer.
Price range - $3000 - $3400
To view the SpiroLab III, where you can buy one today, click here!
To see the SpiroLab III with SpO2, click here!
To view our complete range of spirometers, click here!