All units are fabricated from solid stainless steel incorporating sweep frequency circuitry for a more uniform cleaning action.
A unique feature to all these models is the rounded corner reflex design on the internal chamber to maximise efficiency of the sound waves.
Custom sized tanks are also available .
Applications include Surgical instruments, Laboratory items, Golf Club cleaning, Light fittings & automotive parts.
Features of the ST Series High Performance Ultrasonic Cleaning system
- Solid stainless steel construction (tank & jacket)
- Mechanical timer
- Polyester coated transducers
- Sweep frequency
- Stainless steel lid & basket
- Outlet drain
- Cooling fan
Specifications of the ST Series High Performance Ultrasonic Cleaning system
- Tank dimensions (Internal)
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 200mm
- Tank capacity: 18 litres
- Transducer power: 600 watts
- Operating frequency: 40kHz
Other options available include digital timer & thermostat controlled heating.