Australian made and manufactured, the Unique Care® Standard High-Low Electric Bed can customised with accessories for use as a ward bed for hospitals, or simply as-is for use in aged care facilities and the home.
The Unique Difference
- Customise your bed sizes and head boards shape and colour to suit your decor.
- Customise your electronics and accessories to suit your staff and resident's (patient's) requirements.
- Local servicing and parts.
- Electric adjustable bed height
- Electric adjustable back rest
- Personal push button hand control
- High quality 'Dewert' German made electronics
- Removable head and foot boards
- Queen Anne head boards or choose from our range of shapes
- Self help pole mounting bracket
- Wall bumper to keep bed distanced away from the wall whilst in use
- Maximum height 750mm
- Minimum height 210mm
- Hoist clearance 150mm
- Mattress platform measurement: width: 900mm x length: 1940mm
- SWL: 200kg
- 10 year structural warranty
- 5 year electronics warranty
- Electric knee bend and foot raise
- Carer’s control panel (foot end)
- Patient lock-out magnetic swipe key
- Battery back-up
- Under bed lighting
- Central locking castors (push bar)
- Custom sized beds made to order
- Bed sticks - side attachable
- Pull out extension
- Mattress and / or mattress bolster infill for pull out extension
- Side rails (cot sides)
- Set of padded covers for side rails (cot sides)
- CPR button
- IV / self help pole
- Optional colours from our range for headboards (no charge)
- Electric adjustable Trendelenberg tilt
Also available in 3/4 king single size (POA)
- Mattress Base: 1050mm by 1940mm
- External Size : 1050mm by 2030mm
The Unique Care® Standard High-Low Electric Bed is delivered fully assembled for your convenience.
Dewert electronics ensure the safety of your staff and residents.
Visit the Unique Care® website for more information about the Unique Care® Standard High-Low Electric Bed.