Using steam is the most effective and environmentally safe method of cleaning commercial kitchens, bathrooms and is the most effective method available to remove contamination from concrete, pavers, carpet and upholstery.
The versility of using a steam cleaner is immense.
The biggest and toughest cleaning tasks are no longer a problem with this flagship model in the Steam Australia Range.
High temperature low pressure steam simply dissolves dirt away. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitised with the minimum use of chemicals or detergents saving time and money while safeguarding the environment.
The machine's cleaning system will ensure that your own HACCP regulations are not only maintained, but exceeded, on your premises.
Utilising dry steam heated over 100°C, germs, grease and grime will be easily and quickly removed.
The integral heavy duty wet/dry vacuum will clean up the residue while you steam, resulting in an instantly touch-dry surface ready for use.
A chemical injection facility enables the addition of a suitable mild detergent to the dry steam jet.
Technical Specifications of Steam Cleaners - Vega Plus
- Electrical Supply: 230V 50/60 Hz
- Current: 2200 watts 10amp
- Also available as 15 amp
- Water Tank: 5L
- Chemical Tank: 5L
- Stainless Steel Boiler: 3 litres
- Steam Pressure: 8 bar
- Steam Temperature: 180°C
- Heating up Time: approximately 9 minutes
- 1200W Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Operating Time: Continuous
- Assembled Size (L x W x H): 74 x 36 x 107 cm
- Weight: approximately 35 kg
- Cable Length: 4m
- Housing Cover: Stainless steel
- Steam Adjuster: variable
- Electric Cables: Silicon covered, flame proof
- Safety Thermostat: Temperature limit 195°C
- Components: 2/3 nylon, 1/3 fibreglass tested to 260°C
- Electrical Switches: Water spray proofed
Detail cleaning Kitchens and Bathrooms Walls, floors, range hoods, ovens Chewing gum removal