With a loading quantity of up to 40 kg of unwrapped instruments, up to 35 kg of wrapped instruments and up to 7 kg of textiles, the Cliniclave 45 offers a far greater range than many other large steam sterilizers. Thanks to the patented technology of the sterilization chambers used in the Cliniclave 45 and the optimized operating hours enabled by this technology, the Cliniclave becomes a decisive component in the area of instrument treatment.
- The extra-large cylindrical sterilization chamber in combination with specifically designed insertion racks offers ideal solutions for all areas of application
- Particularly fast operating times, a high load capacity and a reliable sterilization safety are the most important requirements for a large steam sterilizer for practices and clinics
- The slide rail integrated into the sterilization chamber simplifies the loading and unloading of the Cliniclave 45. It allows for the various loading configurations to be slid into and removed from the Cliniclave 45 in an effortless, ergonomic and fast manner
- The extra-large colour touch display enables an intuitive operation as well as a quick programme selection and helps to avoid errors
- Integrated software for documentation, approval and tracing saves costs and allows for comprehensive safety
- The particularly economical handling of resources was one of the main objectives when designing the Cliniclave 45
- Low energy and water consumption as well as a sophisticated development concept make the Cliniclave 45 one of the most economical, compact and lightest large steam sterilizers.
For a free quote just submit the 'Enquire Now' form or call us.