The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms.
The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscopes Features:
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear low and high frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- paediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Five-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Available in 11 Colours
- Lemon-Lime Tube, 68cm, 5839
- Emerald Tube, 68cm, 5840
- Black Tube, 68cm, 5620
- Turquoise Tube, 68cm, 5835
- Navy Blue Tube, 68cm, 5622
- Copper-Finish Chestpiece, Chocolate Tube, 68cm, 5809
- Raspberry Tube, 68cm, 5626
- Burgundy Tube, 68cm, 5627
- Lavendar Tube, 68cm, 5832
- Black Edition Chestpiece, Black Tube, 68cm, 5803
- Rose Pink Tube, 68cm, 5639
For more information on 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscopes please call or email us for a direct reply.