ABOUT STRATTON FINANCE
Stratton has been in operation since 1998, operates nationally, employs 130 finance and administration professionals and facilitates funding in an excess of $40 million per month in equipment and automotive asset finance through our online inbound finance business.
We have grown to be the largest independent online equipment and automotive broker in Australia, utilising both our own funds and direct access most financiers and banks across Australia.
Stratton has continued to invest in the latest technology thus enabling us to collate, process, and confidently deliver a professional funding solution to our joint venture partners and most importantly, we strive to improve our partners customers online experience.
Stratton specializes in medical equipment; vehicle and asset finance and will be able to structure and deliver a solution that fits within the current sales process in the most seamless way possible.
Stratton is able to provide finance on selected plant, equipment and motor vehicles for eligible clients:
Qualifying Criteria for self declared income (no financials required):
• Maximum loan amount is $100,000
• New and used goods up to four (4) years old
• Supplied via a licensed dealership/supplier (no private sales)
• ABN holder and registered for GST for minimum of 24 months (in acceptable industry)
• Verified property owner - if not property owner 30% deposit is required
• Satisfactory credit checks on applicant and/or guarantors
• Standard rates, terms and residuals/balloons to apply
• No negative equity to be financed
• Total exposure for applicant to must be less than $250,000
For Medical Practioners that has current lending and wish to upgrade their Asset:
• Loan amount must not exceed $200,000
• Commercial clients replacing an existing contract will not require to supply financials, however, must meet the listed criteria:
1. New loan must not exceed 125% of the original loan amount (for the contract being replaced OR proposed monthly repayment does not exceed 125% of the monthly repayment for the contact being replaced.
2. Existing finance contract has been established for a minimum of 18 months
3. All credit checks (including reference on above contract are satisfactory
4. Goods supplied via recognised supplier or via private sale (subject to full private sale conditions, fees etc).
5. Contracts being replaced may be current or recently paid out (ie/ within the last 6 months) and held either with any recognised lender.
6. If the above criteria are not satisfied then full financials will be required for the application.