Designed for non-critical care, Clements suction controllers give precise regulation (subject to line vacuum), and are ideally suited to provided maximum coverage across multiple hospital wards. They are available in three different vacuum ranges - high, medium and low and are ideal for adult and infant (pharyngeal) suctioning, drainage and decompression of body cavities.
All models are available with either a porous bronze filter or with the protection and flexibility of a collection cannister with over flow valve. Available in either 300ml or 500ml sizes and with optional disposable in-built bacterial filter.
Features of the low vacuum/high flow suction controller include:
- Vacuum Range 0 to -20 kPa (0 to -150 mmHg)
- Flow 20 litre/minute
- Suitable for non-critical care applications
- Ideal for drainage and body cavity decompression
- Continuous operation
- Dual scale gauge
- Durable metal contruction
- Ergonomic vacuum adjustment
- Spare parts and service kits available
- International probes available eg, BS Mk IV, Drager, Puritan Bennett, Quick Connect etc
- Protect your investment with an optional 300ml or 500ml collection cannister/overflow trap with or without in-built bacteria filter