Models are available powered by mains, 12V DC, battery and manually by hand and foot.
Each Clements pump is designed to provide maximum performance with minimal maintenance and is robustly built to provide many years of continuous service.
Features of the pedal operated suction pump include:
- Typical application: Surgical and ward aspiration and obstetrics
- Vacuum range 0 to -80kPa (0 to -600 mmHg)
- Flow 32 litre/minute
- Supplied with metal handpiece with valve to maintain vacuum
- Optional obstetric cup set available
- No electricity required
- Dual scale gauge in kPa and mmHg
- Oil free piston valve with leather seal
- 2-litre autoclavable polycarnbonate suction cannisters with overflow valve
- Ergonomic design and robust construction
- Lightweight and portable
For more information or a quote on the Pedal Operated Suction Pump please call or email for a direct reply.