ENHANCE-PLUS™ is a breathable semi-surface treatment which provides a lasting enrichment of colour and water-based stains protection for concrete, terracotta tile, cast stone, pavers, limestone, brick, marble, granite, sandstone, terrazzo and grout.
Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean, maintain, and keep looking good for longer.
Typical applications: ENHANCE-PLUS™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
Benefits: ENHANCE-PLUS™ provides deep enrichment of natural colour; hides scratches, efflorescence and imperfections; repels stains and soiling for easier cleaning; is able to make surfaces more resistant to acid etching; is ideal for indoor or outdoor use; has up to 90 per cent water exclusion vs control after 24 hours immersion (ASTM C 642 and ASTM C 67) and 86 per cent water exclusion vs control after 3 days immersion (NCHRP 244); on concrete pavers is classified as class W - low risk of slipping when surface wet (AS/NZS.4586); is suitable for alkaline and neutral substrates; and is backed by a 5 year warranty.
Warranty: A 5-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when ENHANCE-PLUS™ is applied by an accredited applicator following our written instructions and maintained regularly using our recommended maintenance system. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimise absorption.
Application rate: Total application rate is approximately one litre per five to 10 sq. metres (50 to 100 sq. feet per quart) depending on absorption.
How to use:
1. ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24 hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
2. Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues.
3. Product is to be applied without thinning.
4. Generously saturate the surface with product using a low-pressure hand spray, a clean brush, or similar. Surface should have a mirror-like wet look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas. Total application rate is approximately one litre per five to 10 sq. metres (50 to 100 sq. feet per quart) depending on absorption.
5. Allow 30 minutes for product to penetrate surface then wipe or polish surface with a clean white dry cloth to thoroughly remove excess product.
6. Apply additional applications if a darker appearance is required, waiting a minimum of 24 hours between coats.
7. Clean equipment with organic solvents e.g. methylated spirits. Once cured, this product is food contact safe.
Note: ENHANCE-PLUS™ will resist but not prevent surface etching or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. It may be applied over a surface that has been treated with a Dry-Treat impregnating sealer a minimum of 24 hours after the treatment and the surface has been scrubbed with a scourer, or similar. Alternatively, to obtain additional protection from oil-based stains STAIN-PROOF™ may be applied over a ENHANCE-PLUS™ surface a minimum of 24 hours after the treatment.
Dry-Treat | Sealers for Stain & Graffiti Protection
Dry-Treat manufactures for porous building materials, including natural stone, brick, pavers, tiles, engineering concrete and grout. Dry-Treat technology is different - Dry-Treat's innovative impregnators penetrate much deeper and bond permanently inside the pores of the treated material, creating a substantial oil and water repellent barrier.
This substantial barrier, the Dry-Treat barrier, not only provides great stain protection, but is also able to protect from serious common structural damage caused by liquids, including: salt attack, efflorescence, freeze-thaw damage, spalling and picture framing and inhibits the growth of mosses and moulds in the pores of the treated material.
Dry-Treat began in 1991 as a premium developer of specialist concrete sealers for the civil engineering industry, to protect large concrete structures such as bridges, high rises and factory floors in harsh conditions, including seawater and alkaline soil.